|Visa type||Visa price|
|Tourist visa for 30 days||Rs 5,499* + Free Rs 1,000 hotel voucher|
|Express tourist visa for 30 days||Rs 6,499* + Free Rs 1,000 hotel voucher|
|Tourist visa for 60 days||Rs 20,999* + Free Rs 1,000 hotel voucher|
|Visit visa 90 days||Rs 36,999* + Free Rs 1,000 hotel voucher|
Why book with Fabhres?
- Get your Dubai visa in only 5 working days
- Price inclusive of 'OK to Board' charges
- Built in UAE since 10 years with 11 extensions in UAE
- 24x7 online support in Dubai and India
What do I need to apply
- Return Air Ticket
- A copy of each visitor's passport's first and last pages.
- Each visitor's passport-size photograph, taken against a white background.
UAE Visa Application
You will be amazed to realize that the UAE draws in a huge number of global guests consistently. Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah are among the popular tourist destinations. If you are planning for a holiday in the Emirates or need to go there for work, there are a few things you will need to remember to get the right visa. Keep in mind, a UAE visa is a crucial requirement. Residents of just a few number nations can acquire a visa on landing. Since Indians need to request a UAE Visa before flight, it is important that you know the sorts of UAE visas accessible and how to get one so your set out to this astounding destination of the line is completely problem free. UAE is an union of seven "emirates" - Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras al-Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm al-Quwain. With a UAE visa, you can visit any of these destinations.
Types of UAE Visas
There are various distinctive UAE visas, depending on the purpose and duration of your visit:
- Transit visa: Applicable to in-transit passengers who have a stop-over in the international airport for not more than 96 hours.
- Tourist visa: Applicable to those who wish to visit UAE for recreational purposes for not more than 30 days.
- Visit visa: Applicable to those who are visiting the emirates to meet relatives or for conducting long-term business activities. It is not issued for more than 90 days
- Multiple-visit visa: Applicable to those who are commercially associated with a company operating in the UAE and need to visit UAE frequently.
- Entry Service Permit: Applicable to company managers, sales managers, account auditors, delegations from companies and representatives of establishments carrying out commercial activity in the country, and their families.
- Study visa: Applicable to those who are registered in any of the universities in UAE.
- Employment visa: Applicable to those who have already obtained employment at company based in the UAE.
How to obtain a UAE Visa
Have business in the capital city of Abu Dhabi or are quick to shop in the cosmopolitan city of Dubai? Intrigued by going by the numerous exhibition halls and legacy locales in Sharjah or need to appreciate the characteristic rivulet in Ajman? Wish to delight in at the shorelines of Umm Al Quwain, be spellbound by the mountains of Ras Al Khaimah or thrill yourself with water games and marine life in Fujairah? Whatever your plans are, you require a visa. Here's the way you can request one
- You will need to show your flight ticket when applying for a UAE visa, so book round trip tickets online.
- Guarantee that your passport is valid for more than six months from the date when you wish to come back to India.
- Take a photocopy of your international ID and your schedule.
- Send us your details required for UAE Visa application handling.
- Send us supporting records needed for UAE visa application.
- Pay the fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net banking or Cheque.
* By submitting request I agree to Visa Terms & Conditions
UAE Visa Terms & Conditions
- Visa application expenses is non-refundable in all cases, including visa application dismissal.
- Rates Will Depend on Conversion Rate of Rupees
- A penalty of AED 200 will be charged for every visitor on the first day of outstaying a day and AED 100 for each extra day from there on.
- Visa applications will be only accepted after the confirmation of all obliged reports and receipt of complete installment.
- All visas are issued as single-entrance e-visas and are substantial for passage inside 60 days from the date of issuance.
- Visas issued under visit/business/transit/tourist profession are not eligible to work in UAE.
- When acknowledged, visa applications require a minimum of 5 working days to process and may take longer. Visa application approval and processing time is at the sole discretion of the UAE government.
- Fabhres.com maintains all authority to reject applications at its prudence and bears no risk for the preparing time or dismissal of visa applications by the UAE government.
- The underwriter bears full obligation regarding the credibility of all records gave, for guaranteeing that the visitor does not perpetrate any law violations during their visit, for the medical state of the visitor and for ensuring that the the visitor does not outstay their visit.
- The underwriter reimburses Fabhres.com of all obligation in this respect and consents to settle all liabilities to or punishments required by the UAE government.
- The underwriter is in charge of handling all extra conventions which may be obliged, for example, airline visa messages and OK-to-board messages.
- The underwriter is additionally in charge of giving confirmation of the visitor's exit stamp after they have left the UAE, failing to which the visitor will be expected to have outstayed. Additional records may be asked for from specific candidates at Fabhres.com discretion.
- Additional records may be asked for from specific candidates at Fabhres.com discretion.
To know more, call our travel expert or email us at email@example.com